Friday, June 30, 2006

Happy Days at Home

Rachel and Anali at Home

Brandon and Anali at Barbeque at Bradley Park

Eight Days Old

She's got her Aunt Bryn's lips!

"I'm not so sure about all of this!"










I hope my computer has a lot of memory, because it's holding precious memories. I've quickly become a baby picture junkie, compulsive counter (how many days old, how many wet diapers, how many minutes feeding/sleeping/waking), laundry apprentice, and obsessive list maker. I love being at home with Anali. "Back to School" commercials are going to traumatize me this year...September is not far enough away.

4 comments:

The Adventures Ashley said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! I am glad to know that your family is growing and doing well. I pray blessings over this new time in your lives.
<><
Tracy

Gina said...

oh gosh rachel, she is the most good looking newborn i have ever seen in my life!!! and WOW you look great too... how did you pull that off? I can't wait to see you !! i might come to seattle this weekend with my mom, will you be around... cause i'd love to drop in and see you!! Love, gina

Leon and Tana said...

This is now my favorite place on the web!
Love and kisses to the sweetie...
Grammy

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»