Saturday, January 13, 2007
At Home with Anali
Though I'll be in school until July as a result of our snow days, it sure has been fun ("fun" can't even capture it, but I'm out of adjectives; I'm on vacation) to spend the week at home with Anali. Right now she's banging on her little piano, accompanying herself as she croons, "ahhh, ahhh, ahhh." ....Oop...she's crawling across the livingroom to her little stool, shrieking in an even higher pitch...nope, now she's pulling herself up on the table.
She's a busy girl lately! We love to watch her wheels spinning as she figures things and repeats the same moves over and over. A few days ago she climbed two stairs all by herself! Brandon taught her that, of course. She's into everything, but it keeps us smart and involved in her playtime. It excites me to see how much she loves being outdoors. Even accompanying us to the mailbox delights her. And it gets even better! I'm particularly glad that she will settle in my lap long enough for me to read her an entire book! That means more cuddle time and hopefully a love for reading, in time.
I have never loved anything quite as much as I love being her mother and Brandon's wife. Right now, as I end this post, Brandon has her wrapped in his legs She's patting his knee, looking up at him and "singing." The greatest joy in my life is sitting on my couch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Tell Brandon if he is going to teacher her to go up, he better teach her to come down. :)
Post a Comment