Tuesday was 70 degrees in Bonney Lake! I didn't even go indoors when I arrived home. Anali and I met Dad in the driveway with the gardening shears. We all have a lovely afternoon pruning my garden and exploring the bugs and the grubs. Anali took her first romp around the grass, which was still pretty wet, fascinated by the colors and textures outdoors. Brandon mowed the lawn. All were happy and dirty. We can't wait for full-on Spring.
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Birthday Cake and Books
Tuesday was 70 degrees in Bonney Lake! I didn't even go indoors when I arrived home. Anali and I met Dad in the driveway with the gardening shears. We all have a lovely afternoon pruning my garden and exploring the bugs and the grubs. Anali took her first romp around the grass, which was still pretty wet, fascinated by the colors and textures outdoors. Brandon mowed the lawn. All were happy and dirty. We can't wait for full-on Spring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm such a horrible friend...I didn't email, I didn't call, I didn't write (yet?...would it still count). I didn't send up a blimp to fly around Bonney Lake. This wasn't a Leap Year, so technically you didn't have a birthday, did you????? Please, please please say I'm right!
I want some of that chocolate cake so bad. Please tell me it was made with splenda 'cause I think my cravings are catapulting me into sugar shock (which I haven't truly felt yet).
I can tell this isn't going to be just a comment, this is already a novel!
In response to your comment:
I actually liked the orange soada stuff...remember how you loved orange soda during your pregnancy? Maybe Sunnyside's hospital has better high-glucose syrup than Puyallup. Thankfully though, now that I know soda is out of my diet, I'm glad I'm not craving that.
I'm scared of diabetes...the effects of it on my grandparents were not pleasant. I think it would be wrong for me not to be mature and responsible about this issue. But worrying about it is ridiculous too...I think God won't mind me being lukewarm on this issue. :)
Post a Comment