Every morning, as I get ready for work, Anali loves to bumble around our bathroom, take out all of my jewelry, and adorn herself. The necklaces look especially feminine with her footie pajamas.
You can never start too early! Anali also loves to play with my GRE study cards. Geometry and vocabulary are her favorite subjects.
Six months along! I can't imagine where I'll store the next few months's growth. (Yes, there is an extra "s" after plural possessives these days. The retired English teachers who make the rules have just elected new officials who have revised them.) Well, I don't want to imagine... Have you ever heard of a Bella Band? They're lovely. I can wear many of my pre-pregnancy pants totally unzipped with this wide nylon band covering them and going all the way up my belly. It's warm and cozy and hides my little secret: my fly's down! I'm going to outgrow that option pretty soon, I think. After my morning sickness slowed down, I kinda picked up the pace in the weight department. Let's just say, we can't have a repeat of last month's growth chart.
Wednesday, we had a follow up ultrasound and found that the cysts that were previously growing on our baby's brain have disappeared. This is not totally unusual, as most cysts that occur in utero disappear by the end of the pregnancy, but the blessing lies in how quickly they healed. All is well now and he (We're having a SON!) is growing beautifully. Right on schedule for a Leap Day birth, February 29th.
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
rach, you look so great! i would DIE to look like you at 6 months. what a beautiful lady :) can't wait to see your baby boy. we're probalby coming home all summer. i wonder if could arrange to see eahcother even tho we'll have TWO KIDS. oh my gosh, how does michelle do it?! love, gina
you look SO GREAT rachel!!! and you are having a boy!!!! how fun is that? and on your birthday too? crazy.
YEAH! You look beautiful. Don't worry about packing on weight, it will come off. :) Praise about the cysts! God is good, once again. Where did he put those cysts, did you ever figure that out? I never used those bella things, but I have heard lots of good things - yeah for bella bands!
You look great, Rachel...and so does Anali:)
I look that big and I'm just 5 months along! We have to get together before our babies come!! I really miss you....
Hey Rachel. I was trying to remember when you were due and looked up your blog in an email Hannah sent me way back. It's nice to just check in and see what's going on with you. I guess you're getting pretty anxious to see your little boy as his arrival is just a couple weeks away! Homestretch girlfren, homestretch. Wouldn't that be great if he actually came on his due date? Leap year's cool. Anyway, I didn't know if you knew but I'm due at the end of June. We just found out today we're having another boy. We're very excited, but I can't help it, I just keep imagining a twin of Luca. (I have a blog at doviegrace.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. There are tons of Luca pictures. What can I say, I'm an addict. My email's on there if you feel like touching base.)
Long live Europe!
-Gigi
Post a Comment