Sunday, November 04, 2007

Baby Mullet

So, my daughter is growing a mullet. I don't know what to do! Do I cut her baby hair and try to crop it into a reasonable baby bob, not Bob like the scary Quiznos baby with the man's voice, but bob like the hairdo women in the 1920s cut in protest? Her hair works well now in pigtails or a ponytail, but those last fewer than five minutes in the hair of this one-year-old. So, it's cut the bottom of her precious locks or pretend I don't notice that she's got a mullet as I wait for the front of her hair to catch up with the back. Suggestions?


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Leon and Tana said...

Okay, here's Grammy's opinion. I love her curly locks! Don't cut them! (...know any other princesses that have mullets?!)

Gina said...

i think she looks super cute like that! cause its curly, curly you can just let it flow!! :) I remember when i was a kid, 'sides' were in... so we all had mullets, long hair in the back and super short, almost shaved sides.! ha ha. so funny.
lets see a post of your tummy! oh my gosh, rachel, i am SO big this time already, its embarrassing!

Amy said...

dont cut it! its CUTE and doesnt look like a mullet at all, promise. keep those curls :)

Anonymous said...

What mullett? All I see is a precious toddler with the most beautiful soft curly hair! 'A real show stopper.'

Cutting her hair now may make her look older. Rachel, in a few weeks or months you will notice her hair change, then would be a good time for a cut... And, she/we will be ready for the older look.

Until then, my vote is to leave the curls! They are just sooo cute!!

Thanks for allowing our input!
Ona

Anonymous said...

MULLETS ROCK!!! Just let it grow, let it grow!!!

Amy said...

will you blog about your belly?