Tuesday, December 18, 2007

January 2007


Welcome to our first annual "Write the Christmas Caption Contest"!

We've included a picture for each month of this year. All you have to do to enter is click on "Comments" under the picture(s) you would like to narrate, type your caption idea, and submit.

Brandon and I will review and vote: Most Humorous, Most Fitting, and Most I-Would-Have-Never-Thought-of-That! Have fun! I know we will!

While you're online, feel free to review our year's posts (See "Blog Archive" on the right.). It's been a fulfilling year...easily the best of our lives, watching Anali grow and develop into a person of great humor and joy and developing a deeper relationship ourselves as we learn from each other in new ways.

By the way, MERRY CHRISTMAS! If you have an extra pumpkin pie hanging around your kitchen, call me.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whooa! Just think! The very same God that created 'me', as wonderful and cute as I am, created this hard thing too. Amazing!

Anonymous said...

Man, I'm so stoned!