Monday, March 03, 2008

Rachel and Newborn


I WISH! Yes, this is me, holding a newborn. But if you look closely, this is me, still very pregnant, holding a newborn. My dear friend Susan gave birth to this little darling, Haley Meg, a week ago. I was lucky to be there the night she was born. A little eery hanging out in the maternity ward with a belly this pregnant, though. I was praying my water would break right there, walking the corridors of the hospital.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amy said...

you look great! when are you due? are you and gina due at the same time?

Gina said...

gasp! i thought that was you standing up looking chipper after giving birth... HAHA :)
you look great !
love, gina

Janie said...

Its so good to see an update. I was wondering if you had your baby yet. Are you still working? You do look wonderful. Praying for you and the new little boy to come. Love Janie

Anonymous said...

Rachel- I'm so excited for you guys! Let us know when you have that boy of yours... boys are fun...we'll see if I get a third come June!

Oh-- if you see this, Hi Amy and Gina!! E-mail me! stacihaze@yahoo.com
(Staci Hazelbaker [Schuerman] from Campus Crusade at EWU!)