She is actually eating his hair!
She's getting so much better at sitting up.Still a bit tippy, but she likes to play with her toys while sitting.
When Anali was first born, I couldn't wait for her to be four months old. It only took me a moment, of course, to realize that in the difficulty of the moment, I was wishing away days I would long for again. I learned quickly that each stage is my favorite. She is so active lately. It's great fun to play with her down on the floor.
Anali's new tricks include rolling over, scooting (inches, mind you), screaming (with glee, though sometimes I have to be looking at her to realize she's happy), passing toys from one hand to the other, and somehow always managing to smell like vanilla muffins. I'm trying to teach her to recognize her own name, but I'm having a hard time referring to her by the name we gave her and not as "Muffin."

No comments:
Post a Comment