
We enjoyed our morning with our friends Paul and Susan and their daughter, Jasmine at the Red Barn Tree Farm. Since I'm not pregnant this Christmas, I took longer than thirty seconds to pick out a tree. Last year: 30 seconds, 12 ornaments, one string of lights. Not priceless. Probably worth about $5.75. It was funny to open the boxes I packed away in the attic. You can tell I was one tired woman this time last year. Surprisingly, I'm much more rested this season. We're so excited to celebrate this first Christmas with Anali.

Note to concerned mothers of the world: The candy cane is in the wrapper.
Ani will have no sweets...ever! Until I cave, at least. But since she can't talk, she can't talk me into it! She can have candy, if she doesn't mind sucking on it through the wrapper. Then her dad eats it.

No comments:
Post a Comment