She is so cute, she makes me hyperventilate trying to describe how cute she is! So cute, I can hardly wait for the garage door to open so I can rush in to see her. So precious, I have to actually work to keep from kissing her every five seconds. You can't imagine how true that is. I love how she rubs her face when we feed her peas and how she'd rather roll to her left and helicopter spin all the way around rather than simply reach to her right to grab a string of ribbon. I love how she bangs her wooden puzzle pieces together because she likes the sound they make and how she plays with my clothing when she nurses. I can't wait to tip-toe in in the morning to find her on her hands and knees always alert, always delighted to see me. I love how forgiving she is when I don't get to her in time or how she cries fast and quick when she bumps herself, but stops even faster than she starts. I love her sense of humor. She laughs in quick coughs when the cat enters the room and in pride when she bangs on her drum. In short, I love, I love, I love, I love, I love being her mother.
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Seven Months Old
She is so cute, she makes me hyperventilate trying to describe how cute she is! So cute, I can hardly wait for the garage door to open so I can rush in to see her. So precious, I have to actually work to keep from kissing her every five seconds. You can't imagine how true that is. I love how she rubs her face when we feed her peas and how she'd rather roll to her left and helicopter spin all the way around rather than simply reach to her right to grab a string of ribbon. I love how she bangs her wooden puzzle pieces together because she likes the sound they make and how she plays with my clothing when she nurses. I can't wait to tip-toe in in the morning to find her on her hands and knees always alert, always delighted to see me. I love how forgiving she is when I don't get to her in time or how she cries fast and quick when she bumps herself, but stops even faster than she starts. I love her sense of humor. She laughs in quick coughs when the cat enters the room and in pride when she bangs on her drum. In short, I love, I love, I love, I love, I love being her mother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I totally understand where you are coming from. It was probably painful to stop there in your description! Isaac is sitting with Dan reading a tractor sales flier saying...a truck, a truck...vroom vroom vroom...a truck. While dan says, tractor, disc, harvester, tractor... his interactions with us now are so precious.
TOTALLY. that is so much fun. How great for us to have such sweet babies to love!! :)
Post a Comment