Tuesday, May 29, 2007

80 Degrees...Bring on the Blow-up Pool

All you need for an action shot with a toddler
is a gray cat to chase
and some good old fashion lawn.


I had a really hard morning at work today. I was so grateful to come home to a sunny afternoon and a baby in a bathing suit. God is so gracious to give me such good gifts on the other end of the teeter-totter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOK HOW BIG SHE IS GETTING! I can't believe it! What a cute bathing suit! Way to dress that toddler, Rach...is she walking now? 'Cause if she is, she is for sure a toddler.
Michelle

Amy... said...

Rachel,

You won't believe this...I can never remember your blog address and I visit quite often! I always go to a comment on Gina's blog and link to you there! I don't know what my problem is!

It was so great to see you and your family this past weekend! I kept trying to find you at the wedding and then when I did, we had mini-crisis with kiddos:) Will you email me your email? My email is linked on my blog. I would really love to keep in touch...

love, Amy

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

(I found you through Amy's site).

She is just beautiful! How blessed you are to have such a beautiful little girl.