What a beautiful family!! I just love the picture of you and your husband. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for sharing the memory! That Proposal And Your Love Has Given The World And Two Sets Of Grandparents A Very Precious Gift, A..N..A..L..I ~ Mom
When did you go to Spokane? I was just there, too. Wouldn't that have been funny to run into each other at the park?Was it just Anali's birthday, or is that just my imagination? I think you should post photos of her party if you had one. You look beautiful by the way. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a beautiful family!! I just love the picture of you and your husband. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks
for
sharing
the
memory!
That Proposal And Your Love Has Given The World And Two Sets Of Grandparents A Very Precious Gift, A..N..A..L..I
~ Mom
When did you go to Spokane? I was just there, too. Wouldn't that have been funny to run into each other at the park?
Was it just Anali's birthday, or is that just my imagination? I think you should post photos of her party if you had one.
You look beautiful by the way. :)
Post a Comment