
Anali learned to say "Dog!" this week. Actually, it's more like an emphatic, capitalized "DO" (pronunciation guide would be a da, a with the two little dots on top) with a little "g" attached. Only her mother can hear the "g" sound, but I assure you, it's there! She says it once, then quickly repeats it four or five times, con crescendo, until her tiny voice becomes the trill of a piccolo. There's pretty much nothing cuter - never has been, never will be.

Except this picture. You should have heard her laughter!
Note to PETA: she didn't actually ride the dog. She just chased it, hovering.
Bryn, doesn't this remind you of the race scene in Swiss Family Robinson?
Anali and Dad hunting for bugs.
This is my daugher, Anali Elisabeth. I love her. If you've met her, you do too.
3 comments:
WOO HOO! New photos! New Blogs. New Words! New Animal Fairs. I want to go to the zoo. If I end up going to the Seattle Zoo this summer, want to go and experience some more New Stuff?????
Sorry I couldn't meet you today! Sorry the Sun wasn't out today in Eastern Washington!
Michelle
Ok that photo with Brandon and Anali is absolutely beautiful! Looks like you are enjoying spring. Glad for the updates Love and God bless Janie
Needless to say, Papa and I appreciate the picture of our two babies! FUN!
I have to admit, the little one with the red hair is my favorite!
Ona
Post a Comment