Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Cannon Beach, Oregon

I cannot believe how dainty Anali looks in this picture. You should see her sling a purse over shoulder. She even knows what to do with a brush.
HOWEVER, she's a balanced young lady. I think she prefers dirt, rocks, and sand to any pretty purse.

She was one happy wet little sand flea.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Gina said...

oh looks like fun! i miss you! i'll be home in august/sept, we should get together again - beforeyour school starts :)

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Oh so sweet! My daughter is the same way; she loves the girly-things but also loves to get down and dirty! I LOVE the balance!

Michelle said...

I love being at the beach. We are going in two weeks-Long Beach. Isaac LOVED it last year, I'm sure he will have such a blast this year. Your little girl is beautiful. I should introduce her to my beautiful boy. Hey I want to join in on that Gina-Rach-time. We could meet you in E-burg and carpool in my mini-van to Spokane. :)

Anonymous said...

...nothing to do with your blog. I don't know which email you are checking so I wanted to sing you a song via blog.

Have I told you lately that I love you? Have I told you there's no one else above you? You fill my world with gladness. Take away all my sadness. Ease my troubles, that's what you do.

Amy... said...

Looks so fun! And the two of you are so cute together in that first picture.

Anonymous said...

anali is SO cute! i love her strawberry blonde hair... so sweet!

Anonymous said...

rachel! congratulations on baby #2!!! love, amy rap

Anonymous said...

What a character!!! She sure gives her grandparents lots and lots to brag about!!!

Two very proud grandparents...
Ona and Papa