Twelve Months Old
Ava, Anali, and Jasmine playing at Ani's little party.
My first day of school. Brandon and Anali joined me at the University of Washington as I began my first class for my Master's. I start full time for three weeks tomorrow. Pray for me. I'm a little scared. They keep emphasizing how "intense" it is going to be, and if my professors say it's intense, whoa baby.
Anali started walking today, July 1! When they get it, they get it, I guess. She decided all of a sudden, "What's the big deal, guys? It's nothing." She's been walking across the livingroom, around the yard, around the kitchen all afternoon. I'm curious if she'll be able to sleep tonight! Brandon and I are proud of her; she's so brave!
Sunday, July 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
CONGRATULATIONS... WAY TO GO, ANALI!
YOU HAVE MANAGED TO COMPLETELY THRILL AND BLESS SO MANY PEOPLE
IN JUST YOUR FIRST YEAR, WOW!
I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE ALL THAT THIS NEXT YEAR HOLDS FOR YOU!
YOU ARE TRULY THE MOST PRECIOUS GIFT FROM FATHER GOD!!
...AND WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!
POP (PROUD ONA & PAPA)
Post a Comment