oh lordy, cutest thing in the world!! how are you doing rach? I miss talking with you. Lets get back to talking... i love that. hey - will you pray for my tooth? it is killing me and im going to go to the dentist this afternoon, but im scared a little bit that they'll do something weird. i think its serious cause i already have 3 fillings in that tooth, so i wonder if i need a root canal and that is riksy business and expensive!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
oh lordy, cutest thing in the world!! how are you doing rach? I miss talking with you. Lets get back to talking... i love that. hey - will you pray for my tooth? it is killing me and im going to go to the dentist this afternoon, but im scared a little bit that they'll do something weird. i think its serious cause i already have 3 fillings in that tooth, so i wonder if i need a root canal and that is riksy business and expensive!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE this photo! She is adorable! She's going to be outdoorsy just like her parents.
Holly
Post a Comment