Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Bright Eyed

Anali and I really enjoy our walks. This was a new day for us; she arrived home awake. Usually, we walk to the swings several blocks south, and we swing until her head droops. There is nothing quite like sharing your favorite things with your favorite people. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gina said...

what a sweet babe. I can't wait to see you guys ... just a few more days! :) we need directions to your house again.... from olympia. we're going to olympia first and will probably arrive at your house in the late afternoon or evening! love, gina
ps. does it bother you that i treat your blog like email? HA HAHA

Tanya Hulbert said...

What a special time for Mommy and Baby to enjoy fresh air and time together. Ava and I have enjoyed our walks together from her birth on. Anali too will grow to appreciate this time with you. Love you all.