Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Carson's Birthday

Brandon and I enjoyed celebrating his friend Carson's birthday with him and the crew. A merry time was had by all...almost all...mostly merry. OK, so Anali put a bit of a damper on things with her wailing. I apologized profusely for the taquitos I ate (breastfeeding + spicy, greasy taquitos = selfish mother of wailing party POOPER).

That's Brandon, Anali, and me with Carson's neighbors Scott, Erin, and their son Reed, Carson, and his lovely girlfriend Sidney. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gina said...

poor anali ... i remember one time we had a pemberton get together and win wailed the whole time and i was so exasperated!! and then we took a picture at the end and his face was all red and crying. hey, i like your shirt super cute! and is that girl next to you is cute-pregnant-tinygirl!

Amy... said...

Oh those moments can be so hard! I've realized that people don't care as much as you do...hard to believe, huh?
Cute picture!