Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Sweetheart


It's hard not to be a mushy mommy. I look at pictures like this after I've put Anali to bed, and I want to go right back upstairs and wake her up and hold her all night long.

Today she had her two-month "well baby" check up. She weighed in at 11 pounds, 15 ounces and measured 24 1/2 inches long. She's growing so fast! The pediatrician even suggested contacting the women's basketball team, Seattle Storm, to let them know she's headed their way. This one's going to be a tall one! Poor Pumpkin had four shots today in keeping with her immunization schedule. It was hard to watch, but she was a brave girl and was comforted pretty easily. I think it was her parents who needed a band-aid.
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Leon and Tana said...

I think Anali is trying to say she loves her Grandpa.