Saturday, August 12, 2006

Barbeque, Birthday, and Baby




On Thursday, our little family traveled up to my sister Shannon's home in Bellingham for a barbeque with the Coughlins, as it was Matthew and Letha's last day in Washington before driving back to their home in Victorville, California. It's been nearly a year since all of us were gathered under one roof! Shannon made a colorful and eclectic spread of dishes that we all thoroughly enjoyed; I even copied a few of her recipes for a dinner I hosted last night. Before we left on Thursday, they even surprised Brandon with an early birthday cake! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gina said...

your family looks so wonderful rachel! how neat to all be together like that. hey rach, is it okay if we stay with you the night before drew's wedding? :) ? just grnat and I, no winston. Love you! gina