Friday, August 18, 2006

A Whole Night's Sleep

I'm going to eat Taco Time every night! Anali slept through the night for the first time! She woke up at 1 a.m., like usual, but I wasn't fooled! After stirring for a few minutes, she fell back asleep and didn't wake until 4:00 a.m. That's EIGHT HOURS of sleep for baby and mommy! And Brandon got to visit with us when he woke at 4:15 to get ready for work. A nice little family morning. I'm so proud of her! I've been sitting here thinking, "I'm so proud of her!" all morning. Amazing how it all changes in a night. I'm excited for bedtime to see if it'll stick! It hasn't been too hard getting up in the night. In fact, she's very polite about eating quickly and going back to bed. But with my starting work next week, I'm very glad to have a child who sleeps longer!

2 comments:

Gina said...

woo hoo! congradulations Rach! i hope she continues to do that and you get some good rest! Love, gina

Gina said...

rach, i just read your post on my blog... thank you soooooooooooooooo much for posting your thougths, you are so cool. HE is so cool. Love, gina